Monday, November 02, 2009

I´m having dreams in Spanish!!!!

Hey everyone, I have posted some pics of Granada - it´s a really cool city and very similar to Austin (Lots of hippies, artists, and strange people plus it has a big university - they are practically one in the same, ha, minus the english there and spanish here).

In other news I am having dreams in Spanish, which is very exciting, because I think it means I am learning a lot.

School is going really well - I am directing the Wizard of Oz for the Drama class that we have on Fridays. I did a scene with puppets for them this last Friday and I think the kids really liked it, probably because I was being ridiculous, but hey, it´s part of the job.

I think the musical is going to be really good, maybe not tony award winning, but definitely entertaining and fun for the kids. The only problem is that their pronunciation is a little sketchy (especially when they say muchkin - they say something similar to moonkin hahaha), and I´m sure not if they will be able to memorize their lines, but I am hopeful - especially because they LOVE english (the guys learned the expression "You´re a machine" recently and they think that it´s really cool).

I am also teaching a few math classes (I get the answers wrong sometimes when I am teaching hahaha) which are very fun, and a couple business classes.

I cannot tell you how faithful Jesus has been to me here in Spain, it has been very humbling.

1 comment:

grace said...

dreaming in spanish, eh? that's awesome! i had a dream in italian last week. that was fun. and weird. :)