Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Talk Radio Baza




Today I showed up to school, taught my usual class, and then 2 of the professors proceed to tell me that I was going to be on the radio this afternoon to talk about my experience as a bilingual teacher. It was something that was mentioned to me last week but we never got into the details - it was a major, major surprise. From there, I scrambled to put together a few paragraphs so that I could adequately speak about my experience - aka talk about something deeper than the weather or how the canary is muy red.

Anyways, I managed to get by WITHOUT knowing the questions ahead of time (very traumatic), and even threw some humor into the interview. Either they were laughing at my jokes or laughing at me - either way, it was entertaining and REALLY fun. Here are some pics...

4 comments:

Tracy Conrad said...

Michael, you are such a rock star! Very fun!!

Unknown said...

haha that is ridiculous! i am proud of you i could not have done that!

Anonymous said...

omg how amaaazzzing i love it! i want to be on the radio. lol.

grace said...

sweet action. nicely done, michael.