Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 1: The Beginning

At year 26, I've put on a few extra LBS. Nothing crazy, but enough to notice that my Levi's aren't exactly the same comfortable denim I was once accustomed to. Either that, or they just decided to shrink one day, never to be stretched out again. I think I'll blame the dryer. But truth is, I work 40+ hours a week staring at a computer screen sitting down (I'm sitting down, not the computer), feel busy all the time, and can't eat like a garbage disposal anymore -- and it's gone too far.

I'm blogging to keep myself accountable, and to hopefully inspire others to pursue their goals, as well. My dad is a big goal setter (and achiever), and I'm going to model this 40 day go-round after his example.

Current weight: 200 (Day 1)

Goal Weight: 170

Here we go! Pics coming soon.



No comments: