Thursday, March 17, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane - again!

Tomorrow I'll be headed out to NYC to find a job and hopefully moving there for good. I'm excited and terrified. However, if there is one thing that I have learned over the last 5 years, it's that God has a plan and wherever I am, he is not only with me but has gone before me.

The guys at a church in NYC are doing 40 days of prayer for lint, and even though it's not the first day, I think it would be cool to tag-a-long because let's be honest, we all need to pray more. Without ceasing, or something like that. 

Romans 12:1-2 has been encouraging during this time, and I hope to make it my theme and prayer during this two-week trip.

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
(Romans 12:1-2 ESV)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude good luck! I'll be praying for you man. Love you conrad!

Unknown said...

Michael, praying for God's direction as you make this journey. Keep us posted. Love ya bunches. Aunt Jan P.S. Heather wants you to do another video blog, like you did when you were in Spain.