Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In Turkey!



Hey friends!

This week I am spending time in Istanbul, Turkey with my friend Kasey Crosby. Hope everyone is doing well. I will try to post some pictures as the week goes on. I don't have school this week because it is Holy Week in Spain, which is a huge deal. I will also update on that later this week if I get a chance, because it is a very interesting part of Spanish culture.

Hola a todos!

 Esta semana estoy en Estambul, Turquía con mi amigo Kasey Crosby. Espero que todo esté bien y yo voy a poner unas fotos en el blog más tarde esta semana. No tengo clases esta semana porque es Semana Santa en España, algo que es muy importante para la gente de España. Voy a escribir más si yo pueda sobre Semana Sante, porque es algo muy interesante de la cultura de España.

1 comment:

mdove said...

wuz my brother i try to read this thing when i can i am so proud. cry! cry! I miss you, cory and gandy says hello as well. let me know whats goin on ok. love ya!