Saturday, August 15, 2009

Update:

I'm leaving for Italy this coming Wednesday to watch my brother play baseball and represent the USA in the junior Olympics (see video below), then leaving to go to Spain on the 26th of August and could not be more excited. I will be in Sevilla for one month doing a Spanish immersion program, then will be spending the rest of my time in a small town (around 20,00 people) called Baza, Granada, Spain. It's in the province of Granada, a little over an hour away from Granada City... Here it is on a map:


View Larger Map

I will be the language and culture assistant at a high school there, helping the teachers prepare their lessons and hopefully helping teach some English. More updates to come on teaching and the town of Baza.

And here is the scouting video of my brother Kevin playing baseball - legit! The video was made by Nolan Dean... you can email him at nolandean@gmail.com

2 comments:

Michelle Peters said...

Go little Conrad Go!!!

I wish I had the super ESPN package so I could watch!

mdove said...

wuz my brother found you blog will be praying for you often! love ya bro!